A Home for Your Spiritual Being
By being a member of Bet Alef Meditative Synagogue, you contribute to the joyous celebration that the Bet Alef community creates. You help provide the very tangible support needed to carry out the synagogue’s mission. For us to provide an environment for spiritual development, we have to remain responsible to the fiscal realities of running a synagogue. While Bet Alef would love to function on spiritual energy alone, it takes the generous volunteer and financial support of our entire community to fund and manage our operations.
Benefits of Membership
Membership is a relationship between you and the entire Bet Alef community. Through your participation, service and funding, you receive both tangible and intangible benefits.
- Knowing that you make a difference by supporting Bet Alef Meditative Synagogue.
- Saturday Morning Torah Classes.
- Reduced pricing on holidays, activities and special events.
- Regular information about Bet Alef activities.
- Opportunities to share special occasions and life cycle events with your community.
- Free workshops in preparation for major Jewish Holidays (Passover & High Holy Days.)
- Individual spiritual counseling with Rabbi Olivier in times of need.
When you become a member of Bet Alef you are making a statement. You are demonstrating more than your affiliation with a synagogue. You are affirming your commitment to exploring your spiritual self and to building a spiritual community.
- Annual membership pledges are based on your household income. Your annual pledge amount will be determined when you speak with our executive director.
- Pledges can be paid annually, quarterly or monthly, by check, credit card or automatic withdrawal.
- Membership is open to Jews and non-Jews alike.
Members: Set up recurring online Community Support payments here.
Free 3-Month Membership – That’s right, we said FREE. We invite prospective members to join us for 3 months and give Bet Alef a try. Are you interested? Just attend our services and talk to someone at the membership greeting table or contact us for more information.
We invite you to join us today, and welcome your support, ideas, time and questions, now and into the future.