Our classes provide the opportunity for deeper immersion on specific topics including, but not limited to:
- Judaism 101: an introduction to the basic tenets, rituals, and prayers of Judaism and the mystical aspects that keep them relevant thousands of years later.
- Kabbalah: an introduction to the mystical path of Judaism articulated by the Hassidic masters of the 13th century.
- Holiday workshops: to aid preparation for the High Holy Days and other major holidays of the Hebrew calendar
- Bi-monthly Torah Study: We explore the spiritual dimensions of the Torah portion of the week.
- Shabbat-in-a-box: an experiential learning, celebration and dinner opportunity shared among members in members’ homes
- Preparation for Dying
- Meditation retreats and courses: learn and practice Jewish meditation techniques
More Adult Learning Opportunities:
Click for upcoming Bet Alef classes.