We have an opening for a part-time Operations Lead!
Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA
Hours & Salary:
10-15 hours per week (Flexible time off, possible to work remotely, weekly one hour onsite staff meeting)
$18-21 per hour based on experience
- Day-to-day management of office, including but not limited to taking phone calls/messages when Executive Director is out, purchasing supplies, and organizing office space, maintaining phone and e-mail systems, renewing insurance and other legal requirements.
- Assisting with coordination of calendaring with staff, Seattle First Baptist Church and community members on scheduling and reserving rooms for events.
- Communicate with other staff members and with Rabbi about all operational needs regarding classes, events, programs, holidays etc, and provide support.
- Assist Rabbi with preparation for Shabbat services (ie. Memorial lists, prayer books, etc.)
- Prepare payroll each month for vendors
- Bookkeeping: Use Quickbooks for all financial transactions and recording of credit card expenditures, invoices and checks; overall account reconciliation. Transfer PayPal funds into bank account.
- Track all expenditures and income for organization
- Deposit funds in bank
- Prepare year-end tax receipts
- Work with Executive Director on monthly board financial reports
- Create new fiscal year budget in partnership with staff, committees, and board
- Work with board treasurer on budget tracking and forecasting
- Coordinate end-of-year and Phonathon annual fundraiser in partnership with board, and manage final figures, create reports and thanking lead donors.
- Work with members and non-members on all financial queries and issues including pledges, donations, education-related expenses, etc.
- Membership pledge tracking, accounting, and reporting
- Email membership pledge statements
- Work with Rabbi and staff on any budget/financial related issues
- Maintain ShulCloud CRM database including constituent files, events, campaigns, donations, and membership
- Organize online files and hard copy files
- Pull and assess reports as needed from Quickbooks and ShulCloud CRM
- Ensure personnel and vendor and vendor files are up to date
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in finance and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Efficient self-starter and time-manager, able to juggle multiple areas of focus while maintaining a sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated, responsible and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization follow-through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Quickbooks and databases (specifically ShulCloud CRM) a plus
- Competency with MS Office products
How to Apply
Send a cover letter, 3 references and resume by May 31 to: email@example.com.